When booking a Margies Big Day Out Tour,
all guests are agreeing to accept our Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS;
• Margies Big Day Out Tours reserve the right to cancel the tour at our discretion due to factors beyond our control including not reaching minimum daily numbers. In such cases we will offer you to tour on the next available tour or suggest an alternative tour of equal value.
• Times and venues that Margies Big Day Out Tours visits are subject to change at short notice.
• We accept no responsibility for passengers failing to be at designated pick up points at designated times. No refund is provided for passengers who miss our tours.
• Neat and casual dress is a requirement of coming on board a Margies Big Day Out Tour. We no longer accept “dress ups” on tour due to this request from a variety of venues which we visit.
• Guests who are tasting on tour must be 18+ years of age and should not be under the influence of alcohol prior to joining the tour.
• Strict RSA laws combined with Public Liability issues restrict any persons from consuming alcohol on any of our tour buses. Heavy fines apply for any persons caught doing so.
• Intoxicated persons will not be tolerated and Margies Big Day Out Tour staff have the right to cut off any persons from consuming alcohol throughout the day and guests may be immediately removed from the tour and arranged to be returned to their accommodation at their own cost.
• Any additional cleaning of the vehicles required during or after the tour will incur a $200 cleaning fee which will be charged to the guest credit card used to pay for/secure the booking.
• Margies Big Day Out Tours take no responsibility for any goods or possessions left on the bus at the end of the day. If items are left on the bus are requested to be sent via post, a $15 administrative fee will apply.
• Hens and Bucks groups will only be accepted as Private Charters from Monday to Friday. We no longer accept these groups on the weekends and they cannot join a regular tour in respect of other guests. Margies Big Day Out Tour staff have the right to refuse guests that book such groups without prior warning.
• By boarding the vehicle you accept the terms and conditions and accept this is a binding contract for yourself and the other people you have booked and paid for.
• The person who books and confirms a group tour is responsible for relaying this information to other passengers that have booked and paid for.
CONFIRMATIONS & CANCELLATIONS;
JOINING A REGULAR TOUR – Full day or night tour
• By providing your credit card details to confirm your seats on a Margies Big Day Out Tour, you are confirming your group numbers.
•We require a minimum of 72 hours’ notice with regards to cancellations or change in numbers or a 100% cancellation fee may apply.
• Any cancellations outside of the cancellation period will be liable for a 10% administration fee of the total booking.
• If your group numbers change and you do not notify us prior to pick up, you will be liable to pay for all guests booked on the tour with the credit card details you have provided and no refunds will be given.
PRIVATE CHARTER BOOKINGS
• To secure a private charter booking, a 10% non-refundable deposit is required.
• 7 days’ notice must be given for cancellations or a 100% cancellation fee may apply*
• Any cancellations outside of the cancellation period will be liable for an additional 10% administration fee of the total booking.
*If we are able to re-book the seats which have been cancelled prior to the tour beginning, the cancellation fee will not apply, however an administrative fee of 10% may apply.
GIFT VOUCHERS & DISCOUNTS;
• If you intend to redeem a voucher on the tour this must be mentioned at the time of making the booking or the voucher/discount may not apply.
• Vouchers must be presented to the driver on the day for the discount to apply.
MARGIES BIG DAY OUT GIFT VOUCHERS
• Vouchers are not redeemable after their expiry date.
ENTERTAINMENT BOOK DISCOUNT
• You must mention the EB discount at the time of booking. No refunds will be given if the voucher is presented on the day without prior notice.
•The Entertainment Book Voucher is only applicable up to a maximum of $95 ONLY and only 1 voucher per group booking may be used.
• If the discount is to be used for a group booking, split payments are not acceptable.
•The Entertainment Book Voucher is not applicable over the Easter Long Weekend or December 27th through to January 2nd.