Enjoy a day in Margaret River and discover the perfect taste of different breweries and wineries around the region.
Best Beer & Wine Tour
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Child (Ages 3-17)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Best Beer & Wine Tour in Margaret River, Western Australia
Enjoy cold beer, wine & gin over lunch! Spend your day with us visiting some of the world’s most innovative, award-winning wine, beer makers, Cheese tasting (when available) who are waiting to greet you amongst beautifully manicured settings across the Margaret River wine region.
It’s a wine lover’s delight as you smell, swirl and taste your day away at boutique wineries with family and friends. Wine connoisseurs can leave with bottles of their favourite drop that are only available for purchase at the cellar door.
Beer lovers will quench their thirst and send their taste buds into meltdown, sipping all the frothy flavours from local breweries around the region on tour.
We’re your fun and friendly designated driver who meets you at your doorstep!
The Tour Includes
- Gourmet lunch included & served at a boutique brewery.
- Have the opportunity to taste premium boutique beers at breweries – drinks not included in costs.
- You’ll enjoy premium wine tasting at three venues.
- Cheese tasting to delight your palate.
- A sweet touch of Chocolate tasting.
- Doorstep to doorstep pick-up and drop-off.
- Visit a variety of cellar doors and wineries throughout the Margaret River region.
NOTE: Our wine tasting fees are now included! Also drinks at the last stop is at your cost as per our T&Cs.
Some of the venues we visit include (but are not restricted to): Tassell Park, Brookwood Estate, Evans & Tate Wines, Hayshed Hill, Burch Family Wines, Fermoy Estate, Flametree Wines, Swings & Roundabouts, Windance Estate Wines, Churchview Estate, Amelia Park, Bootleg Brewery, Black Brewing Co, The Beer Farm, Colonial Brewing Co., Cheeky Monkey Brewery & Cidery, The Brewhouse, Bush Shack Brewery, and more.
- We’ll pick you up for your tour from Busselton, Dunsborough and Yallingup areas between 9:30 am to 10:15 am, depending on the day.
- Check out our Venues page – we are happy to make special venue visits with enough prior notice.
- Times and venues are subject to change at short notice. Pickup will vary from 9:30 am to 10:15 am.
- No guarantees of availability for guests who are staying outside of pick-up radius.
- Our buses are now wheelchair-accessible.
What to Bring
- Bring your phone or camera for the memories – #bdotours in Insta.
- A hat and sunscreen is advised during the summer months.
- A bottle of water. There are plenty of spots to refill your bottle along the way.
If this sounds amazing, but you want your own private tour & charter – check out our Private Charters page to book an exclusive Big Day Out tour catering to couples, private parties or companies who want to celebrate with staff and or clients.