Combine your love of beer and wine and have a taste of the famous different brewery and winery venues in the region.
Mad Mondays Full-Day Beer & Wine Tour
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Child Ages 3-17)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Explore Different Breweries and Wineries in the Margaret River Region
Discover the perfect blend of local venues to visit on a day out in the Margaret River Region. Visit seven great spots, including two breweries, three wineries, and more! Mondays are a reduced price!
Enjoy a delicious lunch of local produce from the Margaret River Wine Region at a local brewery with a beer and cider tasting. Visit the Margaret River Cheese Companies and stop for a chocolate tasting at one of the chocolate producers along the way.
The Tour Includes
- Gourmet lunch prepared and served at a local brewery (included in the price)
- Beer and cider tasting over lunch
- Wine tastings at three venues
- Chocolate tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Pick-up/drop-off at your accommodation
We visit a variety of different cellar doors and breweries throughout the Margaret River Region. Some of the venues we visit include: Tassell Park, Brookwood Estate, Evans & Tate Wines, Hayshed Hill, Burch Family Wines, Fermoy Estate, Windance Estate Wines, Flametree Wines, Swings & Roundabouts, Churchview Estate, Amelia Park, Bootleg Brewery, Black Brewing Co, The Beer Farm, Cheeky Monkey Brewery & Cidery, Colonial Brewing Co., The Brewhouse, Bush Shack Brewery, and more. Check out our Venues page for more info. We are also more than happy to take on any requests you may have with the appropriate advance notice.
Sounds like what you are after, but you have a large group of mates and want to do your own thing? Check out our Private Charters page to book an exclusive Big Day Out for you and your friends!
- Pick-up times from the Busselton, Dunsborough, and Yallingup areas vary from 10:20 am to 11 am, depending on the day.
- We are happy to try to accommodate any requests you may have with appropriate notice.
- Times and venues are subject to change at short notice.
- This tour is based on pick-ups from accommodations within the Busselton CBD and Broadwater areas.
- There are no guarantees of availability for guests staying outside the pick-up radius.
- Our buses are now wheelchair-accessible.
What to Bring
- Bring your phone or camera for the memories – #bdotours in Insta.
- A hat and sunscreen is advised during the summer months.
- A bottle of water. There are plenty of spots to refill your bottle along the way.