Enjoy an exclusive tour for special occasions with your family or friends and enjoy a variety of tastings in the Margaret River region.
Dog Friendly Wine Tours Margaret River, WA
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Child (Ages 3-17)
- Infant (Ages 0-2)
Dog Friendly Wine Tour Launch – Dec 23rd 2019
On Monday, December 23rd, enjoy a fun day out with your pooch and friends visiting the world’s most innovative, award-winning wine and beer makers across the region aboard a dog-friendly wine tour in Margaret River.
We have sniffed out the most beautiful dog-friendly wineries and breweries in the region who are excited to greet you and your perfect pals at their venues, leaving no family members behind!
You will smell, swirl, taste & froth your day away at boutique wineries and breweries alongside your furry little pals.
Wine connoisseurs can leave with bottles of their favourite drops that are only available for purchase at the cellar door, while beer lovers will send their taste buds into meltdown, sipping all the amazing flavours from the local craft brewers in the region.
Kick back, pop your paws up and enjoy a relaxing, fun and social day out with us!
We’re your designated driver who meets you and your friends at your doorstep.
Places are strictly limited – book now!
Check out our Venues page for places we may visit. Specific venues may be excluded based upon the availability to bring dogs on that day.
The Tour Includes
- You’ll enjoy premium wine tasting at three venues.
- Gourmet lunch included & served at a boutique brewery.
- Enjoy cold beer & cider tasting over lunch.
- Cheese tasting to delight your palate.
- A sweet touch of Chocolate tasting.
- Sniff, play and scenic stops throughout the day as required.
- Doorstep to doorstep pick-up & drop-off for you & your dog.
Dogs On Tour
- Only 1 dog per adult guest.
- Only small – medium dog breeds allowed on tour.
- Guests with a dog must be 18 years of age or over.
- No retractable leads or collars designed for correction as these can be hazardous in groups and/or confined space, like travelling on the bus.
- Ensure your dog is in good health, friendly & well socialised with dogs & humans.
- Full T&C’s for guests with dogs can be found by clicking here.
- Pick-up times from Busselton, Dunsborough and Yallingup areas vary from 10:20 am to 11 am, dependent on the day.
- Times and venues are subject to change at short notice.
- No guarantees of availability for guests who are staying outside of pick-up radius.
What to Bring
- Bring your phone or camera for the memories – #bdotours in Insta.
- A hat and sunscreen is advised during the summer months.
- A bottle of water. There are plenty of spots to refill your bottle along the way.
- Collar or harness with a non retractable dog lead.
If this sounds amazing, but you would like a private, dog friendly charter – check out our Private Charters page to book an exclusive Big Day Out tour catering to couples, private parties or companies who want to celebrate with staff, clients and their dogs.